Friday, February 17, 2012

The Tooth Fairy Has Arrived

Oh my did I leave a surprise in my bucket for CMK. While eating my yummy beet pulp last night I felt something go crunch. I thought I'd bit a rock. CMK is always mad when she finds rocks & sticks in the beet pulp & has been threatening to send all the rocks to Farmer's Feed with a complaint. Well it hurt when I bit down & one of my teeth kind of wiggled. I was so afraid that I'd knocked a tooth loose. But then I couldn't feel anything so I dove into my beet pulp again & OUCH. My tooth fell out into my dinner. Oh no! What had I done? Oh no! I knocked my tooth out. I didn't want to eat any more because I thought my other teeth would fall out. My neighbor laughed & laughed at me, explaining that I had just lost a baby tooth & not to panic. It's NORMAL to loose baby teeth. BIG teeth will come in & when all my baby teeth are gone, I'll be a grown up. I sure learned a lot last night.



Tonight CMK found her surprise. When she was pouring my beet pulp into my feeder she saw my tooth. She was so excited she poured my dinner all over her hand as she grabbed for my tooth. She had a huge smile on her face & was muttering what she might do with my tooth. She said something about making a necklace so she could wear my tooth around her neck. People sure are strange sometimes. But I love my CMK anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment